What You've Missed

Tuesday, February 16, 2016
The events of the last four weeks are as follows:
  • Sickness
  • Sickness
  • Home renovations
  • Sickness
  • Cold and snow
Truthfully, we're on the brink of some incredibly mild weather for February and we finally got to go sledding, so I'm not actually complaining.  I am complaining about the sickness, though.  This time taking Paige down keeping her home 2 days from school...something she hasn't had to do in ages.

The dreaded new flooring task is over and we are so happy with it!  Our house was a dusty mess, but in retrospect, it was a small price to pay for enjoying our house so much more. Here is a before and after pic:
If feels like a new lease on life for the house!
Before this, we enjoyed a gift from my parents to the grandkids as a group - dinner at Medieval Times!  This is a fun evening and great entertainment especially during the winter months!
The Red and Yellow Knight!

Royalty




Also, Rich and I got to go to a (my first) Blackhawks game!  It was awesome especially with the big win!
He's my favorite.

Also my favorite.
We had a visit from my cousin Chris and his cute kids....



As mentioned, we finally were able to put our sleds to good use...
My 3 plus neighbor...on hill just behind our house.  It has a bump halfway down that the kids have named "big momma."

Paige, post "big momma."  Just kidding, she's fine.

Lastly, we enjoyed a Broncos Superbowl win at the Eggers annual party!





Now we have our sights set on Spring Break!  Let the countdown to sand begin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment