This is my thanksgiving post. Not just about the day itself, but about what I'm thankful for in general:
- Happy kids that are doing well in school, yet love the breaks from the grind.
- Pets. I love them. Our dog (sitting next to me right now) knows when the holidays hit. I'm convinced.
- My husband and his dedication to his job and the family / work balance.
- Days that are above freezing degrees.
- My whole family and how the loss of some only magnifies the importance of others.
- Our pending kitchen upgrades!
- My friends and the fun we can have just sitting around talking.
- The ability to take care of ourselves and help others.
- Cozy movie nights. Or days. Or mornings.
- Health - of all types.
|Me and Grandma|
|Gary Cumpata and Jack Cumpata|
|These three. I took three pictures. This was the best, so...|
|Eggers and Reisses (in the infamous garage cafe)|
|Fox and Garbaciak clans|