- He is making great strides in his reading fluency lately.
- The other night he informed me that he likes to just "chill" in his towel for a while after getting out of a bath or shower.
- He also informed that he thinks maybe he could go on America's Got Talent for his ability to stand on one leg for a very long time (picture scrawny, spindly leg struggling to balance his naked-except-for-tighty-whitey body).
- I gave the kids those very small school pictures of themselves in case they wanted to pass them out to any friends. Today Cole told me, "oh yeah, I sold some of mine to my friends." (He quickly realized that he used the wrong verb there, but for a minute - it was pretty funny!)
- He wakes up joyful and ready everyday. There hasn't been an exception yet this school year. (I will brace myself for what will surely be Murphy's law tomorrow).
- Today he was determined to teach me a P.E. lesson. He got the supplies ready outside while I finished up my duties and when I got out, he taught me from beginning to end how to correctly throw a frisbee (complete with reaching around my body to shadow the proper hold and telling me I did well when really I did not).
Celebrating this totally enjoyable phase!