The Week that was on Fire!

Sunday, July 8, 2012
So with family from 2 different states in town, a road trip up to my sister's for a 4th of July overnight bash and temperatures to 100 or so just about everyday...yes, this past week was some hot fun!

I'd like to take an opportunity to thank my sister and brother-in-law for hosting another fun fest and my air conditioner for making it through that week without wavering.  Here are some pictures to tell the story. 



Cousins from Texas

A one-year old at the party.  Note my boys...totally enamored with her.

Paige and Renee

Poolin' it at our house

Bouncy slide + water = tolerance for the weather

4th parade with bags for the loot of candy
Firework display by brother-in-law Shawn didn't dissappoint

Paige and Katherine
Kids got to shoot BB guns, arrows, drive motorized vehicles and climb on roofs.  
A kid's paradise (a parent's anxiety attack)

Cole taking his shot

Yes, girls can play too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment