- Cole's energy. It strangely gets greater as the day progresses. And louder.
- Paige's positivity. She can put a positive spin on just about anything.
- All the pollen flying around right now. Because Will is struggling with seasonal allergies right now for the first time ever and it's annoying for him and everyone around him.
- My kids' baby teeth. Because the new ones growing in behind the mini square baby teeth in the front of Will's mouth are HUGE and I don't want to forget those cute little pearly whites.
- Today's weather. And then dump it out tomorrow when it is in the 50s and will feel freezing!
- This time. Kids are content and sleeping and I'm being productive...well...kind of.
The Apple Doesn’t Fall Far…
2 months ago