Back to the Grind

Monday, April 2, 2012
I had some chores to do now that we're back to everyone going their separate directions.  Luckily, I found some cheap labor and got to sit while the work got done (which is a good thing since something has gone terribly wrong with my back and I'm trying to rest it back to health).


Then, I gave him a break and a chance to practice on his "new" bigger bike - and he did awesome!  I'm glad we took advantage of this nicer day, since I think the rest of this week isn't shaping up to be the best.  He said it was a "pretty nice time" we had today.

I had a more entertaining post with pictures of Navy Pier, but have experimented with the program I use for pictures and it hasn't gone so smoothly.  I'll post when I remedy that problem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment