- Had sweet Valentine's day as always. Fun valentine's from classmates, traditional dining room family dinner and "surprises." This year's surprise = a night at a nearby indoor waterpark! They were pumped! (Well, eventually Will was. Safe to say he still prefers instant gratification.)
- Went to Grizzly Jack's Grand Bear Lodge. Great time and change of pace!
- Noted: 3 kids don't divide equally into 2 bunk beds. A fair drawing is necessary.
- Also noted: Will becomes quite agreeable after hitting the jackpot at an arcade, making note #1 a non issue.
- Having kids that can swim well rocks.
- New position for Rich at work. More responsibility / more flexibility. We like.
- End of school boundary committee for me = free Tuesday nights again!
- Headed to kids' first hockey game this weekend (Chicago Wolves)
|What addiction looks like|
|Riding this will produce a feeling of regret|