Who's the Boss?

Wednesday, October 5, 2011
There is no doubt that hanging out with Cole is fun.  It's super fun.  But I'm not going to lie to you.  He's getting kind of bossy.  And when he asks you to play with him?  He really means just sit near him and watch and listen.  Because what you do will be wrong.  And don't have any of your own ideas.  Ever.  I've got some proof of this independent leader...

I was the tools.  Only I wasn't loading them in Handy Manny's toolbox right, so I was fired.


Cole, sprinting ahead of me when he spotted the bridge he INSISTED I was taking us the wrong direction to.

Telling me we're going to wait here until a train comes.  (Put my foot down on this one.  I think we could have been there for days.)

Telling me he knows how to hike without holding hands near water.  (Like, what?  He's done it a million times?  Oh, maybe that I was when I was still in his tummy.)


Just gotta love that kid!  And moments like this, when you are reminded that momhood is the best job ever.  It was a sneak video job, so visual is poor. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment