Onto more important things...sock season: the pros and cons.
If you asked me in the summer if I liked bare-foot season, I'd have said 'no.' Afterall, look at all the negatives:
- Can't take off your dirty feet, therefore, dirty floor
- Feet that need a literal scrubbing nightly
- Toenails: dirt under them too
- Sand and leaves that stick to feet - then make themselves at home on the floor
- Puddles/drips that come from feet that were recently in a pool/slip'n slide now on floor
So, in comes cool weather and the need for socks. Only, I'm not feeling so relieved as now I contend with:
- Laundry-loads of what seems like just white socks that only differ slightly from each other
- Socks stashed in random places in the house when the person deems a couple minutes of bare-foot time is necessary.
- Dirty socks that don't get white white ever again
- Stinky socks I have to touch and sort
Yes, this subject matter did deserve it's own post.