Is it Friday yet?

Thursday, September 22, 2011
BAD NEWS
Will was diagnosed with croup and has yet to go to school this week.  We're hoping for tomorrow.

GOOD NEWS
I have been reminded of how nice it is to have the 2 boys home together at the same time...entertaining each other.

BAD NEWS
Rich was gone this week at a conference

GOOD NEWS
I had the DVR to myself and he brought back "stuff" for everyone!

BAD NEWS
I currently don't have faucets in my master bathroom.

GOOD NEWS
The bathroom remodel is almost complete!

BAD NEWS
Cole has surprised me with his separation anxiety during preschool drop-off.

GOOD NEWS
Today was a cry-free day!

BAD NEWS
Having Will home has thrown off my more-routine exercise routine.

GOOD NEWS
Cole told me today that I have skinny elbows.  So, like, that's saying something.

BAD NEWS
Cole refused to hold my hand while heading into a store last night.

GOOD NEWS
When I asked if he was too cool he said, "No, YOUR hands are too cold."  Thus, reminding me that he is still nice and little and not at all too cool!

BAD NEWS
This week seemed double in length than it should have been.

GOOD NEWS
Tomorrow is Friday!!

1 comments:

suzanne said...

skinny elbows? love it.

Post a Comment