- Will's infatuation with the dogs grew to an all time high this summer. So, understandably, he misses them the whole school day. One can be sure to catch him in serious snuggle time with both dogs at some point after coming home from school.
- Cole has a pair of slippers. If he looks down and sees the rugs are removed from the tile floor (meaning that I have recently mopped), he runs and puts his "wet floor" slippers on.
- The fact that a refurbished swing set can have kids outside playing in the sand at 7:30am before school!
- The fact that these outfits are not coincidentally similar. (Whenever possible, Cole tries to pattern his outfit for the day off of Will's.)...
- Paige's comment to me tonight when reading a nonfiction book about mammals: If you won't let me get a bird and if they were sold as pets, I'd love to get a zebra.
|A little taste of what crazy is like.|