- A house that stays clean for more than 5 minutes
- More silence
- Hearing my name less-frequently
- Feeding only 1 kid a lunchtime (which is cancelled out by the fact that I now have to pack 2 lunches at night.)
- My one-on-one time with Cole!
- More regular exercise regime
- My favorite time of day: after-school pow wow
- Seeing my kids learn new things
- School functions
- Shopping with less (or no!) kids!
- Less talking (let's hope Cole doesn't set a goal to make up for 2 mouths missing)
- Getting to know the teachers
- Seeing the kids in some of their new school clothes
- Did I mention the silence? (I type, as I hear one child singing a made-up song about wanting a bird and another crashing an RC car into walls). Yeah, bring on the silence.
- Let's admit it - a new school year brings new seasons of TV shows and earlier bedtimes! Awesome.
The Apple Doesn’t Fall Far…
2 months ago