First Day! The Good and the Questionable

Wednesday, August 24, 2011
The GOOD:
  • The kids were up and at 'em at 6:30am.  Their enthusiasm was palpable!
  • Cole and my day was so relaxing and enjoyable...and productive
  • Both Paige and Will appear to like their teachers!
  • Will had art today.  He loves art!
  • No homework (yet)!
The QUESTIONABLE:
  • Will's lunch came home with a 1/2 empty bag of carrots.  I didn't give him carrots.
  • If you're going to drive a bus route all year, wouldn't you do a dry run?  Like, at least once?
  • Kids were ~20 minutes later than their posted time off the bus leading to very hot and tired kids
  • Cole's face LIT UP when Will said he'd play cars with him today after school.  (I read that as mom's play doesn't come close to big brother's).
  • I missed my kids.  Alot. 

1 comments:

suzanne said...

i'm glad they had a great first day! didn't you have bus problems last year???

Post a Comment