More On Sleep

Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Looking back, I see I have many posts on sleep.  Sleep is important.  For kids, even moreso.  I have alluded to the fact that I feel good sleep fuels good sleep and lack of sleep fuels less sleep.  It takes a significant leap to get back into that sleep-fueling-sleep cycle.  I'm happy to report that after NOT being in it...Cole might have taken the leap.

Here was the track record:
Late night to 11:30pm
No nap following day (I know, illogical)
Following day only a 50 minute nap (usually 2 hours)
Rough time at bedtime
Following day only 50 minute nap  
Rough time at bedtime
TODAY:  2 HOUR NAP!
Bedtime (which was early because we are having an issue with throwing toys at people and biting) was a breeze despite not getting read to!  And trust me, that would have resulted in insta-meltdown on a previous night.

The longer nap got him over the hump and I'm pretty sure we won't get an early morning visit and snooze from a certain 3 year old because of it! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment