So thankful

Thursday, April 14, 2011
I'm so thankful for this stretch of weather we've had that has sprouted so many new possibilities for play.  We have driven bikes to different paths to bike on (because now that Will is a 2-wheel rider he has an insatiable hunger to bike nonstop), gone on walks, played in the backyard, grilled out and more!

I'm not as thankful for:
  • The fact that Will literally thinks that in warm weather his sneakers "smoke" when he takes them off.  Really.  He asked me to lean my head down so that when he got his shoe off I could feel the smoke.  No thanks.  I actually think that they are steamy, but this idea of smokin' shoes is just funny to hear!
  • That Cole has adopted some mature uses of the words "like" and "so."  Examples include, "I'm, like, gonna do that in just a second."  Or, "I am SO gonna beat Will getting dressed."  He just sounds old when he talks like that.  Luckily he still says "sink" for "think." 

0 comments:

Post a Comment