Christmas ideas - already!

Thursday, October 21, 2010
Since I like to have the bulk of my holiday shopping done by Thanksgiving, we've already been talking gift ideas around here.  Others have asked me for ideas for my kids as well.  Luckily, I stumbled upon this letter from Will.  It is hard to follow as this phonetic writing is new to him, and word spacing...well...is yet to come!  Translation below.

Can I have a race car track, but not a Lightning McQueen one and can it be a hotwheels one and can I have other stuff

So, for those of you who have Will on your list - this ought to help!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Seriously - his spelling could not be more deveopmentally appropriate - what a phonetics rock star!!! It's so cute how he is "too old" for lightning mcqueen now and remembered to clarify that!

suzanne said...

his writing is GREAT. and the pictures totally make the wish list.

Renay said...

Did he draw those pictures?!!

Post a Comment