Willisms

Thursday, February 25, 2010
These all happened today. I truly wish everyone could have a chance to live with Will a bit. He is simply too much!

Will decided that he was going to do his hair today which entails a lot of water and "slicking." I was in Cole's room when I hear from the bathroom, "Mom, I think I need some Jell-O in my hair today." I reply (not because I didn't hear him, but because I simply needed to hear that again), "What?" "I think I need some Jell-O in my hair today." Of course I explained that it is "gel," but that was well after I had a good silent doubled-over laugh in the other room.
***
Will yawned this morning and he said, "I just yawned big. Hey, there's two meanings of yawn. Yawn, like, when you're tired...and yawn, like, that you sew with." Again, internalizing the intense laughter, I explain that that would be YARN. (What is he, from Boston? Driving his cah to go get more yawn?)
***
Just before quiet time Will and I were playing on his Lightning McQueen laptop computer. He stopped to explain to me that it was a real computer, but the "computer scream" was not like a real one. I just let that one go. I mean, computer scream? That could totally catch on.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

OH Kar, I could read these all day!!

suzanne said...

did you ask him what flavor of jello works best?
way too cute.

Alli said...

Was he fist pumpin in Jersey when he was talking about the yawn. I could listen to Willisms awl night.

Lisa E. said...

I knew there was a reason why I liked that kid! Hysterical!!!

Post a Comment