Like/Dislike

Sunday, March 9, 2014
LIKE
Weekends without super major plans
DISLIKE
Losing an hour of it

LIKE
The crowd at the sporting goods store gearing up for spring sports
DISLIKE
The fact that there is still plenty of snow on the ground

LIKE
Meals out with the family
DISLIKE
Nothing about this

LIKE
My family that shows my kids a good time when we can't be with them
DISLIKE
Being away from the kids.  Maybe in the summer I'll like it more.  But for now, I long for unscheduled time with them

LIKE
New techno gadgets
DISLIKE
Having to learn to use them

LIKE
A forecast with more days above freezing than below
DISLIKE
The mud.  Oh the mud.

LIKE
The upcoming trips we have planned (Wisconsin Dells, Disney)
DISLIKE
That my dry spells of blogging will continue.  But when we get back, hopefully there will be good pictures / stories to share

LIKE
Cole's new favorite word, "technically"
DISLIKE
That often it's used to criticize me: "technically, you're doing it wrong"

0 comments:

Post a Comment