- If you clean the window on the door, it will stay fingerprint free for 5.5 minutes.
- 181. It's the number of the month for Cole. Like, we've seen this show 181 times. We played outside at school for 181 minutes, etc.
- Goo Gone will remove sticker residue off of a jersey.
- This week is premiere week. Enjoying Modern family, New Girl, Castle, Parenthood!
- Tailoring books to young readers' tastes can turn reading time to an all-out laugh fest.
- If you wear a lanyard hanging out of your jeans pocket, you too can look like Austin from "Austin and Ally," much like Cole.
- Kids will catch on to the funniest things. "Little Dab'll Do Ya." It's the line Cole used tonight when I told him I needed to put a little lotion on his skin. He said he learned it from his teacher (not a commercial from the 1960s).
- Camry has the best commercial right now. We crack up at it. Watch it!
- And speaking of good commercials, I was watching Nick at Nite (don't judge) recently and a great commercial sponsored by Nickelodeon came on promoting family meals. LOVED the message and the delivery was humorous! Can't find a link.
- Laundry increases as jeans and socks enter the mix....like, 181 times that of summer.
The Apple Doesn’t Fall Far…
2 months ago