- Paige is super excited the lunchtime seating is "like junior high" where they are free to sit where they wish and even move around!
- Will hysterically impersonated the music teacher whom I think Will is going to enjoy thoroughly.
- Both said they thought their teachers were very nice.
- Will stated he is nervous for when they "actually start learning," though. Then, he reminded himself that there are still weekends. :)
- Paige was impressed with the hearing impaired students in her class. (Their new school is the hub for hearing impaired students and her 4th grade class is the hearing impaired class, which means they have another instructor signing each lesson to those with cochlear implants). Interesting.
- They were both wiped out when they got home. Super glad they only have 3 days this week to warm up to the idea of school!
|Ready for the bus! 2nd grader and 4th grader|
|The first thing Will did when he got home...and why the dogs missed them so much.|