- Happy kids bounding off the bus.
- The spaciousness my house takes on when Christmas decor is packed away.
- Seeing Will in the middle of the floor with a pile of Legos and a look of determination.
- Paige's notes to me. The latest was last night when I was at a meeting and she was excited she finished her book, Matilda.
- This winter's weather so far. Yes, snow would be fun, but air that doesn't hurt your face? Good.
- ALL of my Christmas presents.
- Evening TV time with my husband. We've vowed to stay up later to get some in every night (since lately we're often working on "stuff" until late).
- Cole's catch phrase after reading with him at night, "Mom, let's lay down and talk about our days." (Yes, I know it's a ploy to stay up later with company, but...he wins.)
- My friends' new years lists. I look forward to this...my group of friends do a new year's "favorites" list of everything from beauty products to books/movies from the past year for each of us. They are SO fun to read and gain from.
- The fact that organizational products are often on sale this time of year. I get giddy over this.
The Apple Doesn’t Fall Far…
2 months ago