- Paige's progress report for my packed lunches went something like this, "Mom, about my lunches. First, there's not enough food. I'm still hungry. Also, I don't like mayo THAT much."
- After a conversation at dinner about safety pins (?) Cole entertained us with a likely fictitious story about how when he was little he walked around with a diaper safety pin stuck in his skin.
- Will's "free writing" papers that come home are ALWAYS notes to "dad" asking if he can play Wii or certain iPhone games when he gets home. Complete with illustrations.
- SEVERAL lines from the movie "Elf" were recited on the way to swimming as the song Baby It's Cold Outside came on the radio.
- A speech from Paige about how she likes the olden days and she likes the future (you know, like when robots will be waiting on us and stuff), and we're stuck kind of in the middle, so she guesses that's good.
- Rich visited Will's class today and talked about the doctor profession. The class later had to write about what they want to be when they grow up. I asked Will what he put. He answered, "a nurse." Literally *never* heard this before from him.
The Apple Doesn’t Fall Far…
2 months ago