Today's Funnies

Monday, March 7, 2011
1) Today Cole headed downstairs after only getting dressed.  I reminded him he needed to brush his teeth, to which he replied, "Oh, I only brush my teeth when it's wintertime.  And I only do my hair when it's summertime."  I'm not sure where he got the idea that grooming is seasonal, but I reminded him that we pretty much do these things year-round.

2)  Today Will was in the bathroom having fun in the sink.  I later visited the bathroom to find this sign on the door:
This is SO not his best spelling or writing.  So, in case you have your Kindergarten phonetic decoder disabled on your computer, it says: free potions get one.  After some investigation, I believe I may have his potion recipe which includes coloring from washable markers mixed with water in a wide variety of bottles and containers.

3) We are repainting Paige's room after much discussion. 

I don't know the name of this pink I painted 3 coats on this one wall today, but I feel an appropriate name would be Barbie's dreamhouse or Pepto.  Paige loves it!  The opposite wall is how I painted Paige's room when she was 2 moving into a big girl bed - light lavender and yellow.  Not cool - my bad. If Paige had her way, the whole room would be this pink - but we compomised with 1 feature wall of her choice and a much much more tame shade of pink on the remaining 3 walls - to be accomplished this weekend, hopefully.

1 comments:

Jamie said...

I can't wait to see the finished product!! Lavender was so 2009!!

Cole cracks me up - what a smart boy :) He'll be a hard one to bargain with!

Tell Will I'd like to order a potion:)

Post a Comment