Willisms

Thursday, September 2, 2010
After a few days of anxiety for Will regarding the bus ride home, he hopped off the bus today with this quote, "Turns out, I don't even need Paige."

Today while grocery shopping Will states, "I don't like the kind of chicken that comes from pigs."  After a moment of silent laughter, I promised him I would scratch the pig chicken off of my list.

After a subtle protest to go to school today, Will came up to me and said, "Mom, I have to talk to you about something."  I braced myself for what was probably going to be a talk about not wanting to go to school ever and forever live with mom.  Instead he said, "Am I at least going to get off school to be able to go sledding?"  Apparently, this 5-days-a-week thing is cramping his recreational activity calendar!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, i love him. for real.

does paige know she's not needed?

Alli said...

He's right-pig chicken is the worst!

Jamie said...

OH, I just want to spend 24 hours in Will's head - it would be like a non-stop comedy!!

Laurie said...

Um...can I have Will's share of the pig chicken??

Post a Comment