Weekend Update

Sunday, April 18, 2010
Here is how we are all doing:

WILL
Fighting some strange fever that had him pretty down today and falling asleep on the couch at 5:30pm.  We're hoping it passes through the night.  But here's a good Will story. We're at Panda Express grabbing a quick dinner when Will's plastic fork suddenly only has 3 prongs instead of 4.  I asked where it went and Will said, "Oh yeah, I felt it in my mouth so I just swallowed it.  I'm okay, though.  I feel great."  Hmmm...maybe the fever DOES have an explanation.

PAIGE
Full of energy as usual.  We were all watching some new birds discover our many bird houses when it became obvious that some sort of mating ritual was occuring, which Rich comments on.  Paige: "What?  That's how they get pregnant?  Wait.  I don't get it"  Me in my head: "Oh please let this conversation stop. right. here."  So I mentioned how they have to hug in order for the female to get "pregnant."  Long pause.  Paige: "So, then how do humans get pregnant?"  I did what any responsible parent would do.  Acted sidetracked like I didn't hear her.  (Now taking age appropriate answer suggestions to that question).

COLE
We're leaving the updates on him for tomorrow...the day the little guy turns TWO!  He is quite the talker lately and cracks us up often.

RICH
Super geeked about our new vehicle that will be his primary car!

ME
Little nostalgic about my baby turning 2 tomorrow.  And a little perplexed by these spring "fevers" my kids are popping up with.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lalalalalala

(that's me, with my fingers in my ears, acting like i didn't just read that whole paige conversation bit).

suzanne said...

1. happy birthday to cole.
2. i probably would have done the same thing that you did during that conversation w/ paige. i am soooo not ready for that one yet. i may let eric be in charge of that one.

Post a Comment