Will's Dictionary

Monday, August 17, 2009
Armpits of the legs n. the area on the back of the leg directly behind the knee

I was told to remember to wash this part of him while in the tub tonight. Again, cracking up.

In other news, we settle down to a bit of a show (20 minutes or so) before bedtime usually and tonight we watched one of our favorites - Annie*. We hadn't seen it in a while. Cole was rocking with me while watching it and was mesmerized by "Hard Knock Life." When it ended, he got down, got the remote and handed it to me with a definite look of play it again. I guess we have 3 fans!

*I would like to note that we watch the musical numbers mostly and the parts with the kids. We avoid the parts with Miss Hannigan because, well, she's a flouzy and a drunk - not exactly kid material.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know! i forgot how bad miss hannigan was until i saw part of this movie in the last year or so. the boys have never seen it, i don't think.

cracking up at will's definition!

kcjayhawk said...

armpits of the leg = sounds good to me. very clever!

Lavonne said...

One of my favorites! I LOVE It's a Hard Knock Life...those kids have unbelievable talent, don't they? As always, Will cracks me up!! Armpits of the legs...who'da thought??!!

kelly said...

i was cracking up before you even got to the definition. That Will is a crack up.

Post a Comment