Santa Connections

Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Today the boys and I were in Walgreens getting some must-haves as the snow began to fall. Will saw a big container of foam blocks in different shapes and asked if he could get it. I, of course, said no citing that it is so close to Christmas and Santa may bring him new toys. He said, "Okay, but then could you make sure he gets me these?" What, does he think I have Santa on speed-dial? Not to mention the fact that Santa may be bringing something quite similar for Cole!!! I'll just have to say that Santa read my text message wrong or something! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

duh. don't you have santa on speed dial? i do. it's 314.64.SANTA. seriously. it works. this fabulous man answers the phone "north pole!" we're calling him tomorrow.

and laurie? you aren't a stalker. you can leave a comment...i won't bite! :)

Anonymous said...

Nicole: I did leave a comment on your "To the Rude Woman" post, which I loved, by the way. I look forward to your posts as much as Karen's! You guys should write a Mom book!

Anonymous said...

thanks, laurie! welcome! :)

Bethie said...

Laurie....you ARE a stalker!!!

Post a Comment