Another Will-ism

Thursday, December 11, 2008
Today we were watching Tom and Jerry (a recent addition to our repertoire). I like that fact that there is no dialogue and just music. I'm not a big fan of the violence, but I watched it and I don't use double barrel shot guns.

So, there was a scene where Tom gets clobbered pretty good. Apparently Will was missing the dialogue because he chimes in: "Tom says, 'Dammit!'" Uh, okay so I take full responsibility for that because it is my phrase of choice. AND I probably would say it if an anvil fell on my head, too. So....at least he used it right!

Sidenote: We did have a talk about that not being an appropriate word to use.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

One time when Kelly was about his age and was at my dad's, she wanted (yet another) glass of orange juice. They were getting ready for dinner, so my stepmom told her no. She pitched a fit, so my dad said "Just give her the damn juice." Kelly says "Yeah, mama, just give me the damn juice!" Still one of their favorite stories to tell!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that Will cracks me up, dammit!

Tom and Jerry is wildly popular at our house...

Lavonne said...

Will is becoming quite the character, isn't he? And you, Karen. I'm so proud of your punctuation!!! What a good grammar student you must have been!! You crack me up!!!!

Anonymous said...

you're better than me...i called someone a J-A (instead of a jack@$$) and kenny overheard me and repeated it a few days later. we had to have the talk too. couldn't you see them yelling those words in the middle of school?

Anonymous said...

Love the new picture! Cole is finally starting to fill out. He's going to give Lauren a run for her money in the chins department! :)

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Love the new picture! Cole is finally starting to fill out. He's going to give Lauren a run for her money in the chins department! :)

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Nice, Karen. That's almost as bad as when Jamie got Paige hooked onto "what the!"

and i dont appreciate discussing Lauren's chins on this blog.
=)

Post a Comment