- Had a quick trip up to MI for a graduation party and got to visit with some fun people!
- Have successfully ran errands with kids in tow. (You'd think this would get easier as I don't have to work around nap times and dirty diapers, but they talk now. All three of them...usually at the same time and it's a little trying when I'm attempting to compare prices and ingredients!)
- Got the mini pool up...then realized it was faulty (after 2 seasons, we thought this was acceptable), so we got another and have yet to get it filled - but soon!
- Spend a lot of time attending baseball games, and more to come as Cole's season begins tomorrow!
- Reaching goal for at least 1 joyful thing a day! Today's was a family walk along the river. (Tomorrow's is ice cream after the boys' baseball. Because this takes pre-planning with Cole's allergies, we rarely do this and they will be excited! Shhh!)
- Took some time off Cole's dentist appointment next month because his bridge with this fake teeth he has had since 4 just up and fell out! He didn't miss a beat and is quite comfy with the gap. Since it looks more age appropriate now, we're happy too!
That's summer so far! Hoping to keep the "good" coming!